Doug tagged me to do this, and it’s not too long, so I will. But I don’t like it…
Go to his site to read about this Meme business….
1. Estimate the total number of books you’ve owned in your life.
Not sure, but I’ll take a stab at … oh … 752.
2. What’s the last book you bought?
The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel
3. What’s the last book you read?
Wrath and Glory by David Reagan
4. List 5 books that mean a lot to you.
- The Holy Bible – A clear winner for me. Truly is my guide to life.
- The Case for Christ – Same Author as The Case for a Creator. He started his research as an staunch atheist, and by the time he was done, had given his life to Christ. He’s an excellent reporter and asks really tough questions. It really solidifies belief in Christ
- Catcher in the Rye – Couldn’t even describe it to you it’s been so long, but it’s one of the first books I ever enjoyed reading for a class. Until this point reading was a chore, but this book really opened my eyes to different styles of writing and how that impacts the readability, at least for me.
- The Myst Books – I know, it’s actually three books, but they were incredible. I enjoyed the Myst games and found these books to be very insightful, fun to read, and tremendously valuable with regards to filling in the cavernous mysteries that the games leave gaping.
- The Ultimate Bathroom Reader – Call me tacky, but 500+ pages of useless information is all that you need while “dropping the kids off at the pool.”
5. Tag 5 people!
The schlock stops here…..